Do you need to run a workshop, create a team, engage a group of people to a common goal?
We’ve all been there! Organising a group of people around a new direction, change initiative or common goal, starting a new project, re-aligning a change initiative.
Sometimes you need an outsider view to facilitate the process – run the workshop, develop common understanding, trust and commitment.
As an independent workshop facilitator, the basic service would include the following:
- An initial scoping meeting with the business owner/sponsor – to understand the target state and the situation.
- Development of a draft agenda and workshop runsheet, including any needed prework from participants
- Revised agenda and plan
- Practical workshop preparation as required (venue, invitations etc)
- Facilitation of the event – half, day – all day etc
- Documentation of workshop outputs, parked topics, agreed actions etc.
To discuss further, call or send me a contact request.